How to Use the Nave Power-Up in Trello
We’re excited to announce our integration with Trello – Kanban teams can now use Nave without ever leaving Trello.
The Nave Power-Up allows you to create immersive analytical charts from your Trello boards – past, current, and upcoming. All charts will be updated the moment any change occurs on your board.
Want to see the big picture of your project and gain actionable insights for a more efficient workflow? Here’s how you use the Nave power-up for Trello.
See a Dashboard with Your Data in Less than a Minute
Have a look at the video below for a step-by-step guide on using Nave on Trello.
Get Started in Two Simple Steps:
1. Add the Nave Power-Up
On your Trello board, click on the Show Menu option at the top-right hand corner of your screen and select Power-Ups. On the directory window that pops up, go to the Analytics & Reporting category and find our Power-Up – Kanban Analytics by Nave. Click Add, and you’re done.
2. Connect Your Account
You should now be able to see the Nave Power-Up button at the top of your board, next to the Show Menu option. Go ahead and click on it and a pop-window will appear asking you to Log in with Trello. Authorize your account by selecting Allow and accept the terms. Well done – you can now create your first dashboard to see Nave in action.
How to Use the Nave Power-Up
Now that you’ve successfully launched Nave on Trello, here are a few pointers to help you get in the right flow.
- Create your first dashboard! Create dashboard screen will appear right away.
- Drag your Trello lists to the different process states – To Do, Doing and Done. Click on Create dashboard to complete the creation.
- Find some of your project’s key metrics, including Cycle Time, Throughput and WIP, as well as a summary of all your charts, on your overview page.
- Switch through different charts to analyze your project data and gain respective actionable insights. Track delivery times, forecast with more accuracy, identify bottlenecks and make data-driven decisions to improve your workflow efficiency.
- Narrow down your data by specific lists, labels, members, percentiles, and more in the filter tab.
Meet the Author
Sonya Siderova is a passionate product manager and a driving force behind Nave, a Kanban analytics suite that helps teams improve their delivery speed through data-driven decision making. When she's not catering to her two little ones, you might find Sonya absorbed in a good heavyweight boxing match or behind a screen crafting a new blog post.