How to Use the Nave Power-Up in Trello
02 min read 12183
We’re excited to announce our integration with Trello – Kanban teams can now use Nave without ever leaving Trello.
The Nave Power-Up allows you to create immersive analytical charts from your Trello boards – past, current, and upcoming. All charts will be updated the moment any change occurs on your board.
Want to see the big picture of your project and gain actionable insights for a more efficient workflow? Here’s how you use the Nave power-up for Trello.
See a Dashboard with Your Data in Less than a Minute
Have a look at the video below for a step-by-step guide on using Nave on Trello.
Get Started in Two Simple Steps:
1. Add the Nave Power-Up
On your Trello board, click on the Show Menu option at the top-right hand corner of your screen and select Power-Ups. On the directory window that pops up, go to the Analytics & Reporting category and find our Power-Up – Kanban Analytics by Nave. Click Add, and you’re done.
2. Connect Your Account
You should now be able to see the Nave Power-Up button at the top of your board, next to the Show Menu option. Go ahead and click on it and a pop-window will appear asking you to Log in with Trello. Authorize your account by selecting Allow and accept the terms. Well done – you can now create your first dashboard to see Nave in action.
How to Use the Nave Power-Up
Now that you’ve successfully launched Nave on Trello, here are a few pointers to help you get in the right flow.
- Create your first dashboard! Create dashboard screen will appear right away.
- Drag your Trello lists to the different process states – To Do, Doing and Done. Click on Create dashboard to complete the creation.
- Find some of your project’s key metrics, including Cycle Time, Throughput and WIP, as well as a summary of all your charts, on your overview page.
- Switch through different charts to analyze your project data and gain respective actionable insights. Track delivery times, forecast with more accuracy, identify bottlenecks and make data-driven decisions to improve your workflow efficiency.
- Narrow down your data by specific lists, labels, members, percentiles, and more in the filter tab.
Want to make most of your data? Visit our blog for useful resources. If there’s anything you need help with, don’t hesitate to reach us at email@example.com.
Meet the Author
Sonya Siderova is a passionate product manager and a driving force behind Nave, a Kanban analytics suite that helps teams improve their delivery speed through data-driven decision making. When she's not catering to her two little ones, you might find Sonya absorbed in a good heavyweight boxing match or behind a screen crafting a new blog post.
Leave a Comment