The proven 7-step roadmap to building predictable workflows
This program will enable you to make reliable data-driven forecasts within minutes and consistently deliver on your commitments, all while managing happy, motivated and engaged teams!
Before I tell you all about this innovative program, let’s talk about who it is really for...
You’re a leader with no shortage of ambition, who is tired of feeling the stress of constantly running behind schedule. You’re ready to establish predictable workflows that enable you to set realistic expectations, hit your targets consistently and empower an environment of continuous improvement.
- a small business owner struggling to deliver on your commitments. If you are wearing way too many hats and you want to stop putting out fires all the time. If you wish the process of estimating to be easier, less time-consuming and actually work. If you want to focus your time on what matters the most (scaling your business), this program will help you tremendously!
- a manager exhausted by the overwhelming stream of incoming requests. If you see your team fall in the throes of full-fledged burnout while trying to meet impossible deadlines. If you’re looking for reliable approaches to managing goals that you can actually meet. If you want your credibility back, this program is for you!
- an agile coach or trainer looking to level up your expertise. If you want to follow modern management approaches and introduce the proven strategies to your practice. If you want to exceed your clients' expectations, you’re in the right place!
I’m going to show you exactly how Sustainable Predictability will give you the tools, inspiration and support that you need to achieve consistent predictable results while fast-tracking your expertise to the next level!
By the end of this program, you will have:
- Designed your own Kanban system that best captures the way you manage the flow of your work.
- Mastered the metrics and analytics you need to evaluate the predictability of your workflows.
- Identified the impediments in your process that hinder your delivery speed.
- Created explicit process policies that not only optimize your workflows for predictability but also enable autonomous teams.
- Developed a risk assessment framework that helps you decide what is the most important thing to start next, without spending hours prioritizing your backlog.
- Adopted the most effective approach to dependency management to ensure a smooth flow of work and consistent delivery outcomes.
- Leveraged the probabilistic forecasting approach to make reliable delivery commitments in just a couple of minutes.
But above all else...
Sustainable Predictability will give you complete peace of mind, allowing you to get your time back and finally focus on the most important areas of your business!
"I've been trying to crack this nut and put the pieces together for about a year and a half. The fact I can just take a simple course of 7 weeks to enable predictable workflows was game-changing for my business!"
Sustainable Predictability will Transform Your Company and it’s officially OPEN for enrollment
Take a Peek inside the Sustainable Predictability Roadmap
Module 1: Awareness
Enabling a Flow-Based System
The first step towards enabling sustainable predictability is to embrace the key principles of flow systems.
In the first module, we’ll help you pinpoint the impediments that hinder your performance and prevent you from hitting your targets. This approach will enable you to reveal the obstacles in your delivery system that slow you down, and then work upon their prompt resolution.
I’ll walk you through the 5-step process to enabling a flow-based system. We’ll dig deeper into how you currently manage your work and we’ll create the foundation of your predictable workflow.
- Understand the 3 main principles of flow-based systems. I’ll give you strategies to head your improvement efforts in the right direction. We will reveal the most common management misconceptions and then attack them head-on to improve your team performance.
- Implement our step-by-step guide to enabling a flow-based delivery system. We’ll visualize the knowledge discovery process you follow to deliver customer value and we’ll organize your work items in a way that enables consistent delivery results.
Module 2: Evaluation
Revealing the Current State of Your Workflow
In the second step of the Sustainable Predictability roadmap, we’ll dive deeper into the flow metrics and analytics you need to be aware of when measuring and reporting your performance.
In this module, you’ll learn how to read the industry-standard flow analytical charts. Together, we will reveal the meaning behind your data and I’ll show you how to recognize opportunities to improve the predictability of your delivery system.
You’ll understand how to use your data to make reliable data-driven decisions and continuously improve your delivery workflows.
- Explore the main flow metrics and how changing one inevitably affects the others. Understanding the connection between the main flow metrics is crucial, as it ultimately defines the predictability of your delivery workflows.
- Track and analyze your performance using industry-standard analytical charts. I’ll show you how to drive your decision-making, by using your historical performance data to improve your delivery speed.
- We’ll dive deeper into how to use flow metrics to evaluate the predictability of your system and go through the most common traps you’ll want to avoid.
Module 3: Improvement
Adopting Continuous Improvement Practices
Up until this point, it’s all been about exploring your workflow, identifying the sources of dissatisfaction and prioritizing the impediments that slow you down. Now, you can reveal the root causes that hinder your performance and adopt continuous improvement practices.
You will see that there are good and bad ways to solve these problems. In this module, I will show you how to approach this situation strategically.
Now’s the time to take action. In the third module, you will introduce small evolutionary changes - low-risk initiatives that, over time, build up to massive improvement. Together, we’ll go through the best approaches to effectively managing and resolving the obstacles in your workflows that prevent you from delivering on your commitments.
- Adopt an evolutionary change approach to prioritizing the impediments you need to focus on, and enabling an environment of continuous improvement. I’ll show you how to design small evolutionary experiments and then measure their impact.
- Manage bottlenecks effectively. I’ll walk you through the 5-step process to identifying and resolving bottlenecks in your delivery system to improve the predictability of your workflows.
- Blocked work puts your commitments at risk, threatening your consistency and reliability. I’ll show you how to manage blockers and defects effectively and proactively prevent delays.
Module 4: Consistency
Optimizing Your System for Predictability
In the fourth step of the Sustainable Predictability roadmap, you will understand how to establish and maintain a stable system and adopt the practices needed to enable a smooth flow of work and achieve predictable delivery results.
Predictable systems help you give a confident answer to the quite common question, “When will this be done?”. They enable you to create accurate delivery forecasts based on your past performance, thus producing highly reliable service level agreements.
And, furthermore, this can be achieved with less effort and time than what would be spent using alternative approaches, like estimating your work.
In this step, we’ll reveal the reliability of your system’s behavior. Stable systems prevent excessive work demand from sacrificing the quality of your work and relieve overburden. They help you support a healthy flow of work and stick to your commitments.
- Understand what makes a stable delivery system and, moreover, see why this actually matters. Spoiler alert: the short answer is that stable systems translate into predictable systems.
- Adopt explicit process policies that enable predictable delivery workflows. With this strategy, you will not only build systems that self-optimize for consistent delivery results, but you’ll also establish an environment of trust and support where your teams have the autonomy to make their own decisions.
Module 5: Direction
Establishing a Value-Driven Prioritization System
So far, you will have learned how to manage your work in a way that produces consistent results. But, none of it will make sense if you are just delivering features, rather than customer value.
It’s time to convert output to outcome. In Module 5, you’ll map your upstream process to reveal the steps you follow, from when the idea is first added to your backlog to the moment that it is ready for development.
I’ll show you a strategy that will build the foundation for organizing your work items by the benefit they bring to your business, right from the moment you add them to your backlog.
You’ll no longer need to spend hours reordering to-do lists! We’ll reveal the best approach for deciding the most important things to work on next, and in which order, simply by filtering your pool of options.
- It’s imperative that you establish an upstream process to reduce the available options in your backlog by selecting those that make the most sense for your business and your customers. In this module, we will reveal the 5-step process of narrowing down your customer requests to map your upstream Kanban system.
- Explore the concept of Cost of Delay to understand how the value of an item you take on can diminish over time. I’ll show you how to use Cost of Delay to determine the urgency of your work, as well as strategies to keep it down.
- Implement a Risk Assessment Framework to decide what to work on now, later or perhaps never. You don’t need to prioritize your work items. In fact, believe it or not, your backlog should stay disordered. I’ll show you how to filter your items by risk to come up with a handful of options to go through and decide which items to take on next.
Module 6: Alignment
Managing Dependencies Effectively
In the sixth module of the Sustainable Predictability roadmap, we’ll attack the external dependencies that accumulate waiting time in your workflow and impact your predictability.
I’ll show you how to deal with impediments outside of your control. We’ll explore the proven methods of effective dependency management and I will walk you through the practices that you can adopt to achieve alignment between everyone involved and sustain the predictability of your system.
- Explore the concept of Dynamic Reservation Systems to make the process of coordinating your dependency tickets easy and straightforward.
- Adopt dependency management strategies that will enable you to manage your work effectively and minimize the waiting time caused by external dependencies.
Module 7: Predictability
Making Reliable Delivery Commitments
In the last module, we’ll reveal the reliable and unreliable approaches to making delivery commitments. You’ll understand how to use your own past performance data to predict the delivery of your work in just a couple of minutes.
We’ll be exploring the data-driven forecasting approach and how this method increases the predictability of your system. You’ll quickly master the tools needed to produce reliable results.
- There are two approaches to answering the question “When will this be done” - a deterministic estimate and a probabilistic forecast. In this module, you will understand the difference between an estimate and a forecast and explore the fastest, cheapest and most reliable approach to adopt within your unique context.
- Master the tools needed to forecast the delivery dates of both single and multiple tasks and establish reliable service level agreements.
- Understand the unreliable approaches to making delivery predictions and explore the most common traps to avoid when setting and managing your commitments.
When you enroll in Sustainable Predictability, you'll get:
- 7 video training modules with multiple training videos within each module, showing you literally EVERYTHING you need to do to turn your processes into predictable delivery workflows and consistently hit your targets!
- A complete step-by-step guide to implementing a Kanban system design that will enable you to manage your work effectively and improve your delivery speed.
- The evolutionary change management strategy to ensure your transformation initiative is successful. With this approach, you will implement low-cost, risk-free experiments that will foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- The ultimate set of explicit process policies that will not only help you produce accurate delivery forecasts, but will also enable self-managed teams and a culture of support, engagement and motivation.
- The next-level dependency management practices for effective risk management. This system will help you achieve alignment between everyone involved and eliminate the delays from dependencies.
- The value-driven prioritization formula that translates output to outcome. There’s no need to reorder your backlog items - now, with this strategy, you’ll know which are the most important things to work on next, at any one time!
The modules are prerecorded and will be released on a weekly basis, starting from the day after you enroll in the program. This will give you ample time to dive into the topics and see how the approaches can be best applied within your own context.
When you add it all up, that’s a total real-world value of over $3,000 But, because I’m super excited to welcome you into the Sustainable Predictability family, I’m giving you the opportunity to enroll TODAY for just…
Make sure you’re among the first to enroll so that you can benefit from our special bonuses!
Plus, you’ll be backed by a 30-day “try it, test it, apply it” money-back guarantee.
Let me say this upfront.
Sustainable Predictability is the most comprehensive, step-by-step implementation program on the market!
Now, here is the kicker.
By the end of these 30 days, you'll have received access to the first four modules. Meaning, you'll have had the opportunity to enable a flow-based system and optimize it to produce predictable delivery results BEFORE making a final commitment.
If you don't feel totally confident and motivated by your transformation initiative, simply reach out, and we'll immediately refund your investment. No questions asked!
Ready to get started and turn your workflows into sustainable delivery systems? Now’s your time!
Burning Q’s your fellow go-getters asked before grabbing their access:
What if we don’t have enough data to track our performance?
Whether you have been collecting data from the very beginning of your board creation, or you are just getting started with new teams, this is beside the point.
The main prerequisite of producing reliable forecasts is that you maintain a predictable workflow, which is exactly what we’re going to do in the course of this program. If your workflow is optimized for predictability, then you won’t actually need any more than 20 to 30 completed items to come up with accurate results.
This means that, by the time you are in a position to make data-driven forecasts (which will be 7 weeks after the program starts), you will have enough quality data to work with. It’s not about quantity – it’s all about taking control of your management practices and ensuring you deliver results in a consistent manner.
We haven’t structured our board in a proper way to collect and analyze our data. Is it a good time to join the program?
It is the perfect time to join the program, because this is exactly how we will start your transformation initiative!
In the first module, I’ll teach you everything you need to know to create a Kanban system design that enables you to track and manage your work effectively.
Once you go through this first part of the training and complete the work, you will already have all the components you need to collect and analyze your data properly. What’s more, you will already start observing quick wins regarding how your team perceives their work, which will ultimately lead to more consistent, predictable results.
We don’t split our items into even sizes, will your approach work for us?
Story sizing into even pieces is a widely-spread activity, often considered to be a prerequisite to making reliable future predictions. This is one of the biggest misconceptions out there. When it comes to data-driven forecasting, resizing your stories is completely irrelevant.
In the program, we promote the idea that each developed user story should produce potentially shippable product increments. When it comes to cutting your items into smaller pieces, that goal should always be perceived from a customer perspective. Ultimately, the new releasable increments won’t be even in size.
During the training, I’ll share an approach that will enable you to forecast the delivery time of your work items, by evaluating the risks associated with their delivery. You’ll be able to come up with a range of delivery times and the likelihood that you’ll hit your targets in just a couple of minutes.
I’ll teach you exactly how to make reliable delivery commitments, without estimating hours or story points. We’ll eliminate the guesswork and introduce a system of accurate data-driven decision-making.
This is a big investment, what if I don’t achieve the results I’m hoping for?
We’ve built this program based on years of experience and industry know-how. We’ve seen first-hand how it creates amazing results time and time again.
And I’ll give you all the skills and tools you need to achieve your goals, but you still need to do the work, you still need to approach it with the right motivation and take action accordingly. If you’re willing to do so, you can’t fail.
You’ll have my consistent, one-to-one support! Whenever you feel stuck, I’ll be there to help you take the next step.
And remember, you’re backed up by our 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t feel like you’re making progress 4 weeks after you join the program, just let us know and we’ll refund every cent you’ve paid. No questions asked!
I really want to dive in, but I’m afraid I’ll get overwhelmed and lose focus
Let’s talk about “overwhelm” for a second.
Overwhelm happens when you don’t have an actionable, easy to follow, proven path to stick to. I created Sustainable Predictability to be the antithesis of overwhelm.
You’re not gonna do “all these things, all at once”.
This is the main reason why we release one module per week, instead of sharing all the modules at once. You don’t have to do everything immediately. You’re going to follow step-by-step implementation lessons, rack up the wins, and see how your workflows are gradually improving.
How many hours per week will I need to dedicate to the course, in order to get results?
You can work as many or as few hours as your schedule allows.
A good rule of thumb would be an hour per week spent watching the lessons and another 2-3 hours putting them into action for about 7 weeks.
Do I have a limited amount of time to access this program?
You have lifetime access! So, you can go through the modules at your own pace. Wherever, whenever.
If you want more time and less stress
If you need room to breathe and focus, now you have a chance to get your energy back and finally start working on your strategic goals.
If you want to grow high-performance teams
If you’re looking for more transparency and you strive to get things done faster, if you want to put your finger on the pulse of the work and empower team motivation and dedication, this is your opportunity to make this happen!
If you want to improve your customer satisfaction
If you aim to deliver customer value in a consistent, predictable manner and sustain more and more happy customers, Sustainable Predictability will help you tremendously!
If you feel confident knowing you have 30 days to test it out
It’s simple. Do the work in the next 30 days and if you tried the strategies to no avail, ask us to hit undo on this whole “let’s build predictable workflows” experiment.
Are you ready to build predictable workflows that support your goals, increase your customer satisfaction and set you up for long-term success?
You now have the power to answer that question with total confidence!
I personally cannot wait to guide you over these next 7 weeks!
Building predictable workflows has literally transformed my life. Let me tell you my story…
Once upon a time, I decided to join a digital signage startup. Probably the best decision I’ve ever made… otherwise Sustainable Predictability probably would have never existed.
And here is a sneak peek into the reality…
The demand was overwhelming. Every day a new priority emerged and it wouldn’t necessarily follow any established approach, or aim to bring either customer value or transparency to the decision-making process.
The team was constantly switching their context, suspending what they’d been working on, and starting the new idea that had just arrived.
They stayed up till 5 in the morning to be able to meet impossible deadlines. But, despite their efforts, they were always late. A huge amount of the scope of the current sprint was being moved to the next sprint, and that was happening over and over again.
I assume it’s needless to say that the engagement and the motivation levels of these people were really low.
Fingers were being pointed at each other all the time, the working environment was toxic. The team felt like their work never brought any value. There was no appreciation, trust, or respect. One after another, they started to resign.
Something had to change immediately!
It was time to bring some order to the chaos. So, we started digging into the approaches we could take to improve the predictability of our systems and make data-driven decisions.
And let me tell you, once we nailed it, these approaches were so successful and created such an amazing improvement in both the team performance and the company’s entire organizational culture, that I decided to move on and fully dedicate my time and energy to developing this initiative.
From there, I created the Sustainable Predictability program and started providing a bespoke value proposition to the market.
With this proven 7-step roadmap in your hands, you have the power to make a difference! Use that power!
It’s time to take control of your management practices!
Start today! Don’t delay!
I’m here to guide you through every challenge that you may face. This is your chance to break the status quo!