A comprehensive program for enabling, maintaining, and sustaining predictable delivery of customer value
Sustainable Predictability is a digital course exclusively created for agile practitioners. It shows you exactly how to manage the flow of your work to achieve predictable and consistent results and meet your customers' expectations by delivering on time, every time.
Before I tell you all about this innovative program, let’s talk about who will benefit the most from it
You’re a leader with no shortage of ambition who’s tired of trading hours for dollars and is ready to build a culture that allows your business to create a real impact, enable motivated and engaged teams and bring significant benefit for your company.
- an agile practitioner who is managing the flow of work but still doesn’t see optimal results. If you’re seeking to achieve consistent delivery of customer value and realize that the problem is in your workflow and not in your workers.
- a manager who is struggling to make accurate delivery predictions and you’re looking for reliable approaches to set up realistic goals and meet your commitments by delivering on time, every time.
- a leader who is tired of the overwhelming stream of incoming requests and you see how your team falls in the throes of full-fledged burnout. You realize they have the potential to achieve much more.
You’re in the right place and I’m going to show you exactly how Sustainable Predictability will give you the tools, inspiration, and unprecedented support on achieving consistent and predictable results for your teams, your business, and your customers.
By the end of this program you will have:
Enabled a flow-based system
You’ll learn everything about flow and flow metrics and how to use tools to track your performance. Together, we are going to turn on the lights to reveal the current state of your workflow and identify opportunities for improvement.
Adopted the practices to achieve sustainable delivery of results
I’ll expose the approaches to enable a smooth flow of work and optimize your flow-based system to deliver predictable results. We’ll dive deep into the proven methods of stabilizing your workflow and enabling sustainable predictability.
Developed a dynamic value-driven prioritization system
This strategy will give you the foundation of how to sequence your work items by the benefit they bring to your business at the moment you add them to your backlog. No need to spend time reordering to-do lists anymore.
Leveraged the knowledge of how to and how not to make delivery predictions
You’ll understand how to use your own past performance data to predict the delivery of your work without spending any time and effort. You’ll master the tools that will help you produce reliable results.
But above all else...
Sustainable Predictability will help you build your credibility. It will give you the confidence to make accurate data-driven decisions and it will enable you to spend your time on what matters the most - delivering customer value.
Sustainable Predictability is Now OPEN for Enrollment
..and we have a special offer for you until Nov 30...
Make sure you’re among the first to enroll so you can benefit from our special bonuses!
Here's what you get when you enroll during the limited period:
- 7 implementation modules I'll show you everything you need to do to achieve sustainable predictability of delivering customer value.
- 7 weeks live training and hands on labs sessionsYou’ll be given access to one module weekly so that you have ample time to dive into the lessons and execute that portion of the program before moving onto the next.
- 2 One-on-One meetingsYou can book up to two 30-min one on one meetings to discuss any questions you might have while applying the learning within your own context.
- Access to a private LinkedIn group You’ll be able to join an active and highly supportive LinkedIn community to ask questions, provide feedback and collaborate with other participants on the program and Team Nave.
- Free access to Nave for 3 months Nave is our analytics platform that will enable you to implement all the learnings you got from the training with an unlimited number of users and an unlimited number of boards.
Take a Peek Inside the Sustainable Predictability Modules
Module 1: Awareness
Enabling a Flow-Based System
Module 2: Evaluation
Revealing the Current State of Your Flow
Module 3: Improvement
The Practices to Improve the Current State of Your Flow
Module 4: Consistency
Optimizing Your Flow-Based System for Predictability
Module 5: Direction
Establishing Dynamic Prioritization
Module 6: Reservation
Dependency Management & Capacity Allocation
Module 7: Predictability
The Reliable Approaches to Making Delivery Predictions
The offer expires on Nov 30
You can join Sustainable Predictability today for just…
You asked, we answered
Are there any prerequisites to get started?
It would be a plus if you’re already tracking your work using Jira, Trello, Asana or Azure DevOps. However, if you aren’t that’s not a show stopper.
How can I benefit from the discount?
Our special offer starts on Nov 21 and the enrollment will be closed once the 20 spots are filled up or on Nov 30 latest.
You can checkout here to reserve your seat.
Which payment options and currency do you accept?
All prices are in USD and we accept major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
When does the course start?
The course will start on Jan 25.
What is the time commitment required?
Each session will be 1-hour long. That makes 2 hours per week.
Is this a live course or a collection of pre-recorded videos?
It is a live course and every lesson will be recorded so don’t worry if you miss a lesson, it will all be available the next day. You’ll have access to the recordings even after the course has ended.
On what type of media will the course be carried out?
We’ll be holding the sessions in Zoom.
Ready to get started and turn your workflows into sustainable delivery systems?
It’s your time!
If you feel like the management has lost trust in your team's ability to deliver results...
...even though you know they are great professionals and that they work well together. If you realize that the problem is not in your people, but you don’t have the evidence to back up that belief.
If you can see that your team is forced to sacrifice the quality of their deliverables..
...while they’re in the throes of full-fledged burnout. If it’s obvious that they rush tasks and cut corners, causing defects and poor-quality outcomes, despite the fact that they’re working even harder to meet impossible deadlines.
If you know that your team has the potential to achieve much more....
...you know they feel the pressure and they push themselves to their limits to meet unrealistic expectations. They’ve done their best to meet their commitments, only to figure out they are late again.
A note from Sonya Siderova, Founder & CEO at Nave
Here at Nave, we've been helping hundreds of managers to resolve the challenges that come with achieving consistency and predictability in their delivery workflows.
With more than 1 000 users, 10 000 workflows, and serving businesses with over $200 million in annual revenue, we’ve discovered the exact ingredients differentiating companies that achieve business agility apart from those that never get beyond keeping workers busy.
2020 has earned itself quite a reputation, and it’s been a wake-up call for so many companies to strive for more predictability. They had to adjust quickly to the market demands and fit into their customers' expectations.
There has never been a better opportunity to improve the stability of our workflows and optimize our processes. Now is the time to adopt a data-driven approach to managing the flow of work and gain sustainable competitive advantage.